The holiday houses of ‘In de Heuvelrug’ are located in the middle of nature. Our standpoint is that nature is leading, with temporary residents as guests. We therefore ask you to be respectful of the surroundings, the flora and fauna, and the holiday houses, including household.
- Smoke free
It is not allowed to smoke inside. Smoking is allowed outside, but make sure you put your cigarette buts in the appropriate ashtrays, so that no waste ends up in nature.
Pets are only allowed in the house Deet’n, house Plasman and house Wielns, provided they are added to the reservation.
- Roofs: For your own safety and for the protection of the roofs, it is forbidden to walk on the roofs.
- Puddle: Especially when you stay with children in one of the houses, it is important to be aware of the puddle on the site.
- Forest: The forest is freely accessible, but you enter at your own risk. The forest has various risks, such as falling branches and (dead) falling trees. Be watchful and consider nature.
- Check out
The final cleaning is provided by us. The house must be left tidy. This means:
- The house is tidy, meaning all household effects are in their original place;
- The kitchen is left clean, it is no problem if the dishwasher is switched on when you leave the house (not on eco!);
- The refrigerator and freezer compartment is empty;
- The house is broom clean;
- The bedding has been removed from the beds that have been used. Only remove the bottom sheet and bottom pillowcase when it is dirty;
- The waste is collected in the designated places.
The front door is locked, please leave the keys in the tray on the dining table and leave through the kitchen door. Send us a Whatsapp or give us a call to let us know you are leaving. When we are on site you can always walk by of course.